Sunday 24 July 2011

Where Is The Love?

I'm sick to talk about this,
because I never had my first love.
Yah! I admit that I was had a girlfriend before,
as we know, she's a girl, and she's a friend..
combined it together it will become girlfriend,
isn't it?
I never had a real and true love before, 
their want me just for fun, my look, lust, luxury, and self-interest
I don't know when I will find my true love..
Until now, it's almost 2 years I being single.. 
Huh what the hack I'm talking bout this..
Maybe because I feel so lonely,
I need somebody to take care and love me, not because for their self-interest
just because they really do love me..
like Usher said:
I need a a girl to ride, ride, ride
I need a girl to be my wife
I need a girl who's mine all mine,
I need a girl i n my life.
LOL.

hurmm...


pfft...






No comments:

Post a Comment