Saturday 23 July 2011

Licence (so excited! Can't wait to done it)

Today I was when to driving school at Kemaman,
For make a driving licence..
I waiting this moment for a long time ago.....
My mama ask me to do it and my Abah also..
But, I'm to lazy for doing it.. And now, last night i think back,
I'm getting old and old.. but not done for a licence yet, it's badddd....
and today, I make a decision, for make it!
I when to the school at 8.30..
I was met my schoolmate..
She have twin, both of them are pretty,
but sadly, I don't know them.
But she still remember me..awww..so sweet...
After that.. I get in to the class..and listen to the lecture, for a 5 hors, but not straight forward..
2 hours, break, 1 hour, break, 2 hours..and finish..
arghh...it finish on 3.30..that's a long....time....
and I will take the exam on this Tuesday, I can't wait for it..
because so excited to driving!!!!

so damn







No comments:

Post a Comment