Monday 8 August 2011

Atlast! New job :)

I've got a new job.
hoho..!
As you guys know that I'm already quit my job as admin at Air Asia,
and if u guys follow my blog, you will know why I do that for..
My new job now is front office at Suria Hotel!
I don't even care what and where am I working at..
As long I can get far away from hypocrite situation..!
I'm sure its much better here because, My working partner are my old friends!
hoho...!
So for sure doesn't have any problem with it..
They know my attitude, and so do I..
They said that I'm F lucky because, many people was came for the interview,
but they don't get a job.
Me, so easily.. I think it show that I'll be find here..:)
Thank you Allah..
For giving me this opportunity..

atlast!!


from this


to this


hurmm... it is very close..
LOL




2 comments: