Tuesday 30 August 2011

Meet my oldskool friends..

I feel like I want to going out tonight, I don't know why..
I just want to visit all my old friend..
1st I went to Iswandi house..
It's just like coincident..
He also want to going out to visit Azrul's..
Hohoho..nice..nice..
And we went to..
Have a chat and whatever..
Stories about what that we missed for..
After that, we went to Syaza's..
Hohoho.. when we reach to her house.. We can't stop laughing..
I don't know why..
Maybe so happy.. well long time never be like this since 2002..
That's a long..long time..huh..
After eat alot of ketupat..
It's now turn to visit my place..
Smoke Marlboro..~ 
Also play with bubu..:)

nice pose dude..


with the owner 


at my place...


Bubu also want take a photo..


It's been so long I being waiting for this moment..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment