Tuesday 2 August 2011

I'm quit! So long hypocrite!

I'm quit from my job as admin at Air Asia!
That is because of a,
HYPOCRITE!!
As you know, if you guys follow up my blog you will know why,
I am F hate hypocrite people!
I will do anything to get away from it.
If i said, I will do it,
I am not hypocrite!
Hope those people will get a happiness without me..
And of cause, I'm very happy and I'll not regret with my decision..
I don't care what must I do as long I can get away from that situation!
And I wish on this Ramadhan I will get bless From Allah..
Because I know, my intention is good for them, and for sure for me.
I don't want to get more sins from that,
only just because of my feeling that hate them,
Hypocrite, we can't change that attitude.. 
It's enough! Just give away to them.
But it doesn't mean I am a loser..~

I should go far away from it..




No comments:

Post a Comment