Thursday 11 August 2011

Long time never feel like this..

Last evening,
I was had a chat with this cute and nice girl,
We spend about 1 hour, while I waiting her friends borrow my bike for buying "buka puasa" meal..
so many stories that we share..hoho...
And come into my mind for guessing her birthday,
I've got a right month, but a wrong day, actually not really wrong.. just 12 to 2..
When I try to guess her birthday, I look into her eyes..
Oh my... she got a pretty iris and eyelash..

Time is running so fast..
I must go back home for buka puasa,

On the night, she text me and ask if I can "lepak" with her and friends? 
For sure I will say yes!
HAHAHA
I sneak out and took my bike slowly...
and met her at cafe..
Suddenly 1 couple came to our table..
Because she asked for it,
For lecturing them!!
HAHAHA
Now I know that she are so straight and fierce.. 
But still look funny, because she not suit whit that..
I can stop giggle..

No comments:

Post a Comment